Server rules are subject to change. It is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with our rules. You can find our list of rules below, by visiting our discord, or looking at the condensed version by typing !rules in gamechat. If you have any questions about our server or discord rules, or to report a rule breaker or cheater, please open a support ticket in our discord.
1) No racism, sexism, homophobia, ear rape, IRL threats, excessive toxicity, pornographic/obscene material, threats, or griefing and bullying.
- We have a no tolerance policy for threats, racism, sexism, homophobia and pedophilia.
- Obscene or pornographic material is prohibited on our discord or gaming servers.
- Please respect other players and our staff. Normal rust banter is allowed.
- Griefing is handled on a case-by-case basis. We do not consider most normal rust gameplay griefing. If you have a concern whether some behavior is griefing, please reach out to us in a support ticket on discord.
- On our noob friendly servers, admins may reopen sealed bases after a raid is complete at the request of the base owner, if the raiders are not moving into the base. We do not punish for sealing up a base.
- Sealing is appropriate during the raid, to move in and claim as your main base, and while transporting loot.
- Clear all lootable crates. Do NOT leave items at the hackable crates.
2) Follow team limits (if applicable)
- Do not team (raid, pvp, roam, build or farm) with more than the team limit on your server.
- No auths, sleepovers, or bags for players outside of your team members.
- No allies. You can trade and/or be friendly or non Kill on Sight (KoS). Absolutely no raiding, roaming, or farming with anyone beyond your team.
- Team hopping to evade the team limits is not allowed. Only permanent, reasonable changes allowed during a wipe.
- Absolutely no pooling of resources between teams. Only your team can farm resources for your base. (You can purchase or trade)
- If you happen upon a raid and do not actively counter, leave. Do not join the raiding team.
3) Cheaters, scripters, exploiters will be banned on sight. No streamsniping.
- Rust game bans will result in a permanent ban on our server.
- Recent (365 days) VAC bans will result in an auto-ban on our server.
- Cheater bases and loot will be despawned.
- Teammates and associated players of cheaters will be banned by association.
- Players who associate in cheating communities will be banned.
- All appeals are processed through our support tickets in discord.
1. Be respectful
Treat others the way you want to be treated.
2. No racism, sexism, pedo talk (including jokes) or derogatory slurs
Any derogatory language towards any user is prohibited.
3. No spamming messages, links, media, or mentions
Do not disrupt chat by spamming. Our bot will auto-mute and ban.
4. No pornographic/adult/other NSFW material
This is a community server and not meant to share this kind of material.
5. No advertisements
We do not tolerate any kind of advertisements, whether it be for other communities or streams. You can post your content in the appropriate channel if it is relevant.
6. No offensive names and profile pictures
You will be asked to change your name or picture if the staff deems them inappropriate.
7. Direct & Indirect Threats
Threats to other users of DDoS, Death, DoX, abuse, and other malicious threats are absolutely prohibited and disallowed.
8. Follow the Discord Community Guidelines
You can find them here: https://discordapp.com/guidelines
9. Do not harass anyone in voice chat channels
Leave if your presence is not wanted by whoever was there first.
The Admins and Community Managers will Mute/Kick/Ban per discretion. If you feel you have been treated improperly, please open a ticket in the discord.
Your presence in this server implies accepting these rules, including all further changes. These changes might be done at any time without notice, it is your responsibility to check for them.